This has been, by far, my biggest struggle. I used L’Oriel for years and I loved it, but for obvious reasons have had to move away from it ASAP. Colour is vital- those of you who use it every few weeks will know the struggle if it! Since going Vegetarian (wannabe Vegan) I have found my hair has been growing faster too, which is good, but means I barely get 3 weeks out of my colour before the roots (and greys) appear!
Below are a list of the CF (and some Vegan) brands that I am aware of. If you know about any more please let me know and I can add them on to the list!
- Bleach London – Available from Boots and online;
- Colour Freedom – Vegan – Available from SuperDrug and online;www.veganwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Colour_Freedom_Hair_Dye
- Infuse My. Colour – Vegan – http://www.my-haircare.com/infuse-my-colour/
- Josh Wood – Vegan – Available in Boots
- Kevin Murphy – Available Online;
- Maria Nila – Colour Refresh – Vegan – Bought my bottle online, hwoever available from specialist outlets;
- SuperDrug (Own Brand) – Available in store and online;
- Tints Of Nature – Vegan – Available Online;
ROOT TOUCH UP
- Revolution Root Cover Up – Available in SuperDrug